Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015

My Birthday

Hello Everybody,
thank you for everybody who is still thinking about me.

My 16th birthday was so crazy and amazing.
It started like a normal Saturday. After I skyped with my family for the last time...I did my favourite soup with my host mom.
After our family lunch, Thea came to bake an amazing pie at my home. After her Maren, Gioia, Ainhoa and Lydia arrived too. We made Tortilla, Salat and Pizza for supper. After this we watched a movie and we talked until 5am in the morning.

I can say that it was an amazing last sleepover in Canada. I am so glad that I met these girls. We are all so close and I hope that we will be friends for a very long time.
Also I would like to say thank you for my wounderful presents. I love the sweater, the "This is a Portkey" bag, my first home-made elefant, the book and the moos from my host family.


For everybody who is worried why I am not answering at whatapp anymore should know that my phone is broken. I can't us it anymore.

My last week started and I don't know what to feel, maybe if I find the time I will write something about it. But trust me I have a lot of plans because I don't want to waste my time in Canada.

Lots of love to all of you

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nochmal alles Gute und ich wünsche dir gaanz viel Spaß an deinen letzten Tagen in Kanada:) Ich freue mich schon auf dich!

    AntwortenLöschen